Level 2 Stock Charts
- Features live up to the minute stock market charts and stock quotes. Also features live headline news for your stocks and the stock watch-list to keep track of your stock while your using the charting features like stock chart technical indicators, bollinger bands, momentum, MACD, moving averages, volume and more. Many of today's stock market traders and investors have been using Level 2 stock charts
to watch the stocks movement and price for many years with good results. A stock market investor or day-trader who is tracking their stocks using candlestick stock charts can see and compare the open and close as well as the high and low of the trade and most likely determine the direction and price of the stock, either up or down.
Live Stock Charts
- Features live candlestick stock charts, stock chart - Volume, Strength, MACD and Divergence. Pre-market and after market charts. Most day traders and stock market technical analysis spot trends using candlestick charts. This gives you the best view of the stocks price movement and in what direction a stock is moving. Watch the volume of stock market orders coming in this is a good indicator. For NASDAQ, NYSE and OTCBB stocks trading on the pink sheets exchange.
Candlestick chart Patterns
- Many traders consider real time stock quotes and charts more complete, visually appealing and easier to interpret. Each of the candlesticks provides a view into the stocks movement and price. With candlestick charting a trader can see immediately what has happened and compare the open and close as well as the high and low of the trade.
Stock Trading Tips
- Features Stock Trading Tips for day traders or investors, Real Stock Trading Tips and advise you can use in today's stock market. The Asian and European markets can be used as a possible guide to get an idea of which direction the US market is likely to go in. If you are new to stock trading, start small, buy a 100 shares depending on the price.
Level II Quotes and Charts
- Features real-time Level II Quotes, live stock charts, stock market watch list, most active stocks and stock market news. Track your stocks with live stock quotes, view stock price bid and ask information and Live Candlestick Charts,
this gives you a better perspective look at how your stock is trading.
Stock Market News
- Features real time stock market news and detailed stock quotes, check your stocks for any new news, see who is buying and selling, keep a close eye on insider trading. Lookup most active stocks for Nasdaq, NYSE and OTC BB stocks.
- Features real time NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX, hot Penny stocks that are trading up in today's session and are below $5 dollars
with volume coming in moving the stock market price higher. Volume is also an indicator of a stocks momentum and if you get in early, the earnings potential is at it's greatest, just make sure your on the right side of the trade and don't fight against the overall market trend.
Stock Quotes Research
- Features Stock Quotes Research, lookup stocks, earnings reports, historical charts, upgrades or downgrades and Insider Trends Buy Hold or Sell indicators. You can also research a stocks trading price current high and low for the day, check stock trading volume yield and change. Lookup stock earnings insider trading information stock announcements, upgrades or downgrades and stock holdings information change in stock ownership.
FDIC - Failed Bank List
- The FDIC is often appointed as receiver for failed banks. This page contains useful information for customers of these failed banks, including information from the FDIC. Check your Bank, access financial information on specific banks do analyses and follow economic trends.
Futures Trading Markets Introduction
- The futures trading markets are a meeting place for buyers and sellers of many different commodities futures like financial futures, oil futures, gold futures, silver futures, copper futures and many more.