Level II Stock Quotes
- For NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX stocks. Level II Stock Quotes also features live stock charts, most active stocks and stock market news. For level II quotes click on LII-Book
Level 2 Stock Quotes
- Features free level 2 stock quotes, live stock charts, most active stocks, stock market watch list and stock market news for NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX stocks. Market hours 4:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Real-Time Stock Quotes
- Features live stock quotes, stock market watch list, news and live candlestick stock charts for NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX and OTCBB stocks. You can see what a stock is doing, watch the open and close of the stock trade and compare to the previous trade to give you a better view of the stock price and direction it is going. With candlestick charting a trader can see immediately what has happened and compare the open and close as well as the high and low of the trade.
TSX Stock Quotes
- Features Free real-time stock quotes - Canadian stock quotes and charts for TSX and TSX Venture Stocks, regular trading hours from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
Real-Time Stock Quotes
- Features live stock quotes, stock market watch list, news and live candlestick stock charts for TSX Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange. With candlestick stock charts, you can watch your stocks and see what direction your stock is moving, plus you will begin to see chart patterns to better predict stock price open and close of the trade. Also you can compare the previous trade to give you a better view of the stock price and direction.
How to use Level II Quotes for Day Trading
- Features Day-Trading Tips - A Day-Trading Formula that works with any Stock
, Day trading tips for using Level 2 Quotes
from your broker, this gives you an advantage, track the market makers
and brokerage firms, track the big picture, track the buy and sell orders, and the total stock shares traded by the market maker or specialist. For the top online stock brokers see our Online Stock Trading Broker List
What are Level I, II and III Stock Quotes
- Thousands of stock transactions take place everyday, not only in the United States but also all over the world. When a stock is bought and sold, it has two kinds of prices, a bid price and an ask price. The bid price is what someone is willing to pay for the stock. Each of these prices is called a quote.
Level II Quotes and Charts
- Features real-time Level II Quotes, live stock charts, stock market watch list, most active stocks and stock market news. Track your stocks with live stock quotes, view stock price bid and ask information and Live Candlestick Charts,
this gives you a better perspective look at how your stock is trading.
Stock Market News
- Features real time stock market news and detailed stock quotes, check your stocks for any new news, see who is buying and selling, keep a close eye on insider trading. Lookup most active stocks for Nasdaq, NYSE and OTC BB stocks.
- Features real time NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX, hot Penny stocks that are trading up in today's session and are below $5 dollars
with volume coming in moving the stock market price higher. Volume is also an indicator of a stocks momentum and if you get in early, the earnings potential is at it's greatest, just make sure your on the right side of the trade and don't fight against the overall market trend.
Stock Quotes Research
- Features Stock Quotes Research, lookup stocks, earnings reports, historical charts, upgrades or downgrades and Insider Trends Buy Hold or Sell indicators. You can also research a stocks trading price current high and low for the day, check stock trading volume yield and change. Lookup stock earnings insider trading information stock announcements, upgrades or downgrades and stock holdings information change in stock ownership.